I was recently nomintaed for a Liebster award from a wonderful friend KATE @ http://travisandkategreer.blogspot.com/ What a special nomination, I really hope that my followers enjoy my blog!! I wasn't familiar with the Liebster award so here's what I found out!
If you are not familiar with the Liebster Award it is given to fairly new blogs with
200 or less followers. This is a way of giving recognition to bloggers for a job well done.
It brings undiscovered blogs to the light and helps them gain exposure to attract more followers. If you receive a Liebster the person giving it to you is basically saying,
"Hey, YOU ROCK!"
Being nominated for a Liebster comes with a few guidelines...
1. Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog
2. You must link back to the blogger who presented the award to you
3. Copy and paste the blog award on your blog
4. Present the Liebster Blog Award to 5 blogs you thing deserve some recognition. Remember they have to have 200 followers or less when presented with a Liebster!
5. Make sure you let the bloggers you nominated know they have a Liebster! Leave a comment on their blog, DM on twitter, Facebook post--however you normally get in contact with them!
Here are my five nominations and who I think deserves a Liebster Award of their own! They are in no particular order. These are all blogs I feel deserve a little extra attention and I enjoy reading each day. Please follow them and show your support.
1. Nicki & Jennifer @ http://www.practicallyperfectprincess.com/ Have an amazingly exciting book about to come out that I think every little girl will love! Please check them out and show some love for amazing MOMS!!
2. Josie @ http://www.letterstosoph.com/ Has an amzing little girl and her adventures are very fun! Hope you'll check her out!!
3. Jolene @ http://richjmylife.blogspot.com/ Writes with a lot of passion about her family! I also love her Tuesday Happy List!! It's a great reminder of all the wonderful things you have to be HAPPY ABOUT!
4. Nicole @ http://www.localsugarhawaii.com/ Has some tasty posts! Her marshmallow post looked so good I almost booked an immediate trip to Hawaii to get some!! Check her out she's got a great outlook on living sweet in Hawaii!!
5. Crystal @ http://www.ideallyspeaking.ca/ Has an adorable little girl she loves to write about as well as life. She's very honest and I really enjoy reading her posts!! Hope you'll check her out!!