I received this award from my good friends Jen and Nicki at Practically Perfect Princess! It's so nice to get noticed for something you really love!
Now part of receiving this wonderful award is that I must pass the love onto others and nominate 7 blogs that I feel are also deserving of this award. After that I get to answer 10 questions about me and then 10 random facts about me that you did not know!
Here are my 7 nominees:
Kate at Life as I know it: She is one of my dearest friends and she writes pretty much about everything! I am most looking forward to Friday Foodies to see what she's making in her kitchen! She's also super passionate about her family which I enjoy!!
Jennifer at Tater tots and Jello!: I just recently came across Jennifer's blog in a blog hop but she's got a lot going on. She's also very supportive of other bloggers and supporting your hobbies and blog! I found a few creative ideas for my new house that I can't wait to tackle! She's a jill of all trades and you should definitely check her out!!
Josie at letters to sophia: Has a wonderful blog full of colors and smiles. She has adorable pictures of her little girl and travels!! She writes with such joy and happiness.
Emily over at Life, ect: Has such fun posts about fashion and food! What a combo. She's also a gorgeous gal who writes with such purpose I hope you'll check her out!!
Erika at te and baby!: Is a fabulous blog, she jump started my weekly goals project. Her blogs has many layers and she's so fun! I enjoy visiting her blog just to see what's going on and she recently had an announcement I'll let you check out!
Nicole at local sugar hawaii: I know I have talked about her before but maybe I love her blog because I wish I could be in Hawaii with her. The sun the beach and the coconut oil!! I enjoy her photos and when I need a breath of salty air I click to her for some Sun and Fun!!
Jessica at young at heart mommy: Jessica is a fun young mom who writes about everything!! She has some recent reviews of products that I have found fun and refreshing. She also loves her daughter and they have some very sweet moments!! Her blog is super cute and kreativ so I hope you'll head over and check her out!!
Now the facts!
1. What is your favorite song? I really love Brian McKnight and back at one!!
2. What is your favorite dessert? Creme Brulee
3. What ticks you off? Rude people
4. What do you do when you’re upset? I usually put music on and dance it out, or vent!!
5. Which is/was your favorite pet? I had a cat once named Simba he was my favorite. I know have to have hairless animals thanks to Olivia's dander allergy!!
6. Which do you prefer, black or white? I love Black! It's slimming!
7. What is your biggest fear? Something happening to my girls or anyone in my family.
8. What is your attitude mostly? Positive, I try to stay upbeat and always have a smile on!
9. What is perfection? Fresh laundry right out of the dryer, my girls after a bath so fresh and clean, and snuggles!
10. What is your guilty pleasure? Reality tv!!
Ten random facts about me:
1. I always wanted a more common name like Kim, Jessica or Jennifer growing up but now I have come to love my name and it's uniqueness!!
2. My favorite color is purple!
3. I love scary movies. I like to watch them in the dark all alone and scare myself!!
4. I bite my fingernails when I am nervous or stressed!
5. I am a teeny bopper at heart! I love justin beiber, selena gomez, and the highschool musical kids!
6. My favorite movie of all time is Dirty Dancing, no one puts baby in the corner!
7. After watching Pretty Woman I thought being a hooker could be a promising career, little did I know!
8. I want to sky dive and bungee jump before I die!!
9. I have the most wonderful family on the planet. They have been so supportive and loving. I can't imagine life without them!
10. In my next life I want to come back as a lazy house cat because my parents spoil their cats rotten!!!